- Designed for 3-phase EV charging with currents up to 3 x 30 A (20,7 kW)
- Specially made for Tesla model S and Model X with 16 kW 3 phase charger (from 2017 on)
- Integrated Tesla remote charging port opener and plug unlocker
- PREMIUM quality light EV cable (Made in Germany). This cable is much lighter and more flexible then any other cable on the market due to special thin wires !
- Variable cable lengths from 3m to 30m (contact us for lengths above 20 m, due to a need for customized proforma invoice)
- 3 YEARS WARRANTY
- Plug Type (EV Side): Type 2 (IEC 62196) Female Plug
- Plug Type (Charging Station Side): Type 2 (IEC 62196) Male Plug
- Max. Charging Current: 3 x 30A (3-phase)
- Max. Charging Power: 20,7 kW (3-phase)
- Rated Voltage: 400V (3-phase)
- Integrated battery powered Tesla remote charging port opener and plug unlocker (estimated battery life: 5 years; can be replaced)
- Cable Length: customer defined
- UV, oil and flame resistant cable insulation
- Operating Ambient Air Temperature Range: -30 °C to +50 °C
- IP Rating: IP44
- Cable Color: Black or Orange
- Weight: depends on cable length
- Specially developed for charging European versions of Tesla electric vehicles that have Type 2 charging sockets and 3-phase onboard chargers (Model S, Model X, Model 3). This cable is NOT suitable for old versions of Model S that have 22 kW charger (3x32A) as the cable is rated 3x32A! It can alos be used, but limited to 30A !
- Also compatible with all EVs that have Type 2 charging sockets and 1-phase or 3-phase on-board chargers but in any case the charging power won’t be higher than 7.4 kW (30A/1-phase) or 20,7 kW (30A/3-phase).
- It contains a CR2032 3V battery that should be replaced every 2-4 years. Battery is not covered by warranty!
Videos how to use it:
CC06T charging demo (Tesla Model X)